Technoton DUT-E S7 Wireless fuel level sensor
DUT-E S7 wireless sensor allows measuring current fuel volume and its changes in a fuel tank. DUT-E S7 is used as a part of vehicle telematics system (GPS vehicle tracking system) and provides reliable information on remaining fuel volume, fuel tank fill-up and draining volumes and helps fleets to set up clear fuel accounting and prevent fuel theft from vehicle’s tank. DUT-E S7 wireless fuel level sensor is also used for fuel level monitoring in stationary tanks.
Wireless data transfer is carried out using S7 Technology via BLE channel. BLE signal from DUT-E S7 can be received by a compatible vehicle tracking unit (telematics unit) and/or any Android device.
DUT-E S7 can also be used as a “night watchman” to alert drivers on fuel theft from a vehicle’s tank, for example, when resting at night parking.
Features & Benefits:
- wireless data transfer using S7 Technology via BLE (Bluetooth 4.X Low Energy);
- operation in BLE-radio mode without pairing with receiver – simultaneous data transfer to telematics unit, smartphones, tablets with Bluetooth
- built-in battery – DUT-E S7 works without external power supply;
- very low power consumption allows autonomous operation of sensor within 5…10 years;
- explosion protection confirmed by “On the Safety of Equipment for Operation in Explosive Environment“
|Fuel level sensor operating principle||Capacitive|
|Wireless data transfer interface||Bluetooth 4.1|
|Tx Power, dBm||+4|
|Rx sensitivity, dBm||-88|
|Maximum distance between sensor and receiving device, m||10…20|
(when mounted on a vehicle or inside a building)
not less 50
(when mounted within line-of-sight)
|Probe length, mm||700, 1000 (can be manufactured up to 3000 mm on request)|
|Data transfer interval, s||5|
|Number of BLE-compatible device receiving signal simultaneously||Any number in DUT-E S7 transmitter’s operation range|
|Temperature range, °C||-30…+80|