Technoton DUT-E S7 Wireless Fuel Level Sensor
DUT-E S7 wireless sensor allows measuring current fuel volume and its changes in a fuel tank. DUT-E S7 is used as a part of vehicle telematics system (GPS vehicle tracking system) and provides reliable information on remaining fuel volume, fuel tank fill-up and draining volumes and helps fleets to set up clear fuel accounting and prevent fuel theft from vehicle’s tank. DUT-E S7 wireless fuel level sensor is also used for fuel level monitoring in stationary tanks.
Wireless data transfer is carried out using S7 Technology via BLE channel. BLE signal from DUT-E S7 can be received by a compatible vehicle tracking unit (telematics unit) and/or any Android device.
DUT-E S7 can also be used as a “night watchman” to alert drivers on fuel theft from a vehicle’s tank, for example, when resting at night parking.
Features & Benefits:
- wireless data transfer using S7 Technology via BLE (Bluetooth 4.X Low Energy)
- operation in BLE-radio mode without pairing with receiver – simultaneous data transfer to telematics unit, smartphones, tablets with Bluetooth
- built-in battery – DUT-E S7 works without external power supply
- very low power consumption allows autonomous operation of sensor within 5 … 10 years
- explosion protection confirmed by “On the Safety of Equipment for Operation in Explosive Environment”
|Fuel level sensor operating principle||Capacitive|
|Wireless data transfer interface||Bluetooth 4.1|
|Tx Power||+4 dBm|
|Rx Sensitivity||-88 dBm|
|Max. distance between sensor and receiving device||10 … 20 m (when mounted on a vehicle or inside a building)|
not less 50 (when mounted within line-of-sight)
|Probe Length||700, 1000 mm (can be manufactured up to 3000 mm on request)|
|Data Transfer Interval||5 s|
|Number of BLE-compatible device receiving signal simultaneously||Any number in DUT-E S7 transmitter’s operation range|
|Temperature Range||-30 … +80 °|