Features of Electronic Circuit Breakers:
- Current rating to give close overload protection with highly accurate adjustment in steps from 100% to 50% rating
- Making the electronic breaker ideal for motor starting with adjustable short time delay tripping option to discrimination between inrush current and short circuit currents.
- Adjustment of long- and short-time delay tripping to provide selective coordination between main and branch circuit breakers, giving increased continuity of services.
- The trip unit here operates without affecting by change in ambient temperature.
- The push to trip button can mechanically trigger the operation of auxiliary or alarm switches and the circuit breaker.
- Mounting position does not change the general tripping characteristics. Electronic circuit breakers can be mounted horizontally, vertically, or on their sides.
- Robust printed circuit boards ensure long service reliability and exact repeatability of tripping characteristics.
- Mixed Loads
- General Distribution
- Commercial Buildings
- Light / heavy Industrial plants
- Main feeder
No products were found matching your selection.