Hydraulic-Magnetic Circuit Breakers
Hydraulic-magnetic circuit breaker has unique operating principle that differs far more than classic thermal-magnetic circuit breakers. These series have advantageous features in compare to the classic thermal-magnetic circuit breakers. In these models, nominal current value has been secured even at changing ambient temperatures. However, in thermal-magnetic models, nominal current value has been varying according to the changing ambient temperatures which is resulting in critical faults.
- Circuit breakers can carry 100% of rated current independent of ambient temperature
- Do not require de-rating for temperature
- Always trip at 125% of rated current independent of ambient temperature
- Immediate resetting after trip
- Any current rating possible, even fractions of amperes
- Large range of time delays available
- Can mount a large number of circuit breakers side by side
No products were found matching your selection.