Technoton DFM S7 Wireless Fuel Flow Meter
DFM S7 and DFM D S7 – hardware tool for direct fuel consumption measurement and monitoring flow of liquids with 1.5 to 6 mm2/s kinematic viscosity, also used for recording engine operation time and fuel/liquid flow time. DFM S7 wireless fuel flow meters are used in vehicle telematics (GPS/ GLONASS vehicle tracking), online monitoring systems of stationary engines, boilers/heaters, and as an stand-alone solution for fuel consumption monitoring.
The flow meters are based on S7 Technology, which ensures wireless data transfer via Bluetooth 4.X (Bluetooth Low Energy) to several devices using BLE-radio. In other words, the flow meters are operated in “advertising” mode – data is sent simultaneously to telematics units and GPS trackers, Bluetooth-displays, smartphones and tablets.
Features & Benefits:
- operation in BLE-radio mode: data is sent to several Receivers at the same time
- in-built battery – fuel flow sensor works without external power supply
- very low power consumption allows autonomous operation of flowmeter for 5 years
- explosion and fire safety without an additional intrinsic safety barrier
- no cables – improved resistance to vandalism or accidental damage
|Max. Pressure||25 bar|
|Tx Power||+4 dBm|
|Maximum distance between fuel flowmeter and receiving device||15 m (if there are metal bulkheads at the installation site)|
50 m (when installed in line-of-sight)
|Battery Life||not less than 5 years|
|Operating Temperature||-40 … +85 °C|
|Ingress Protection Rating (IP Сode)||IP54|
Be the first to review “Technoton DFM S7 Wireless Fuel Flow Meter”
You must be logged in to post a review.