iLithium Balance s-BPU, the battery management unit, integrates the s-BMS with battery disconnection functions and current measurement sensors.
The s-BPU comes in 3 main sizes; 24, 48 and 80 V, ideal for replacing conventional LA batteries in material handling applications. The s-BPU also comes in different current ratings; 200, 300, 500 and 800 amperes for optimal current sensing and battery disconnect.
The LiBAL s-BPU allows the battery integrator to create a unique battery design. The battery design can be configured through the s-BMS PRO software, similar to the licensed s-BMS, allowing it to be customized according to their needs.
Product ordering number:
- s-BPU 24V 200amp: 100733.24.200
- s-BPU 24V 300amp: 100733.24.300
- s-BPU 48V 300amp: 100733.48.300
- s-BPU 48V 500amp: 100733.48.500
- s-BPU 80V 300amp: 100733.80.300
- s-BPU 80V 500amp: 100733.80.500
- s-BPU 80V 800amp: 100733.80.800
- s-BMS PRO: 100640.99
- s-BMS SERVICE: 100641.99
- Configuration Software: The s-BMS PRO software allows the battery designer to adjust the BMS configuration for their specific application and selected battery chemistry.
- Service Software: The s-BMS SERVICE software provides secure after-sales service for the battery by giving users read-only access.
- USB/RS232: Both s-BMS SERVICE and s-BMS PRO software requir e an adapter for connection from the BMS to the PC. s-BMS PRO/SERVICE. The USB/RS232 adapter optimized for s-BMS PRO/SERVICE.
LiTHIUM BALANCE offers a range of both air-cooled and water-cooled chargers. The chargers are available in capacities of 1.8 kW, 3.3 kW and 6.6 kW.
- Cell Monitoring Wire Harness: Custom-made cell monitoring cable assemblies and temperature cable assemblies can be provided for all s-BMS products.
- External communication wire: For all s-BMS products there is a range of different I/O cables for connection to shunts, VCUs, relays, CAN devices and other peripherals.
LiTHIUM BALANCE offers a range of cost-effective cells. These products have proven themselves in the market for over 10 years. BMS manages these cells and also comes with an extended warranty.
Displays: LiTHIUM BALANCE offers a number of standard displays (based on CAN) that can be connected seamlessly to the s-BPU
Application Support: We offer application support to ensure smooth integration of s-BMS into the system. The software license includes 5 hours of free support. However, other application support is provided on an hourly basis.
Training: s-BMS includes a comprehensive introduction to Li-ion technology and battery integration possibilities. LiTHIUM BALANCE has tailored its trainings specifically to user needs.
Remote surveillance: A modem-based surveillance system for s-BMS is connected to the BMS via CAN. The data is stored on a secure server and can be accessed from anywhere.