Lithium Balance n-BMS is the next generation configurable Battery Management System for high voltage applications. It is a distributed system where the Management Control Unit (MCU) communicates with up to 32 Cell Monitoring Units (CMUs). Each CMU manages up to 12 voltage channels in series, so n-BMS can manage up to 1000 V. CMUs come in 2 different variants between 2 and 12 temperature channels.
The n-BMS can be configured via the licensed n-BMS CREATOR software, which allows the battery integrator to create a unique battery design and tailor it to their needs.
- MCU: 100800
- CMU – 12 temp channels: 100801
- CMU – 4 temp channels: 100809
- n-BMS CREATOR: 100840.99
- n-BMS SERVICE: 100841.99
- Configuration Software: The n-BMS CREATOR software allows the battery designer to adjust the BMS configuration for their specific application and selected battery chemistry.
- USB/RS232: Both n-BMS CREATOR software require an adapter for connection from the BMS to the PC. The USB/RS232 adapter is optimized for n-BMS CREATOR
LiTHIUM BALANCE offers a range of both air-cooled and water-cooled chargers. The chargers are available in capacities of 1.8 kW, 3.3 kW and 6.6 kW.
- Cell Monitoring Wire Harness: Custom-made cell monitoring cable assemblies and temperature cable assemblies can be provided for all n-BMS products.
- Internal communication wire: A set of standard length interconnection cables are provided for all n-BMS products. The connection cables are manufactured according to the RS485 protocol.
- External communication wire: For all n-BMS products there is a range of different I/O cables for connection to shunts, VCUs, relays, CAN devices and other peripherals.
Shunt: A range of standard, compact and high precision shunts for all n-BMS products is offered by LiBAL. These shunts are also available to suit currents specific to almost any application.
HAL Effect Sensor: For all n-BMS products a range of standard high precision HAL effect sensors are offered. The HAL sensor can be selected to fit almost any application specific currents as well.
LiTHIUM BALANCE offers a range of cost-effective cells. These products have proven themselves in the market for over 10 years. These cells are managed by BMS and also come with the possibility of an extended warranty.
- Fuses: Fuses are another layer of safety for battery systems. LiTHIUM BALANCE also offers various fuses with suitable values for large format batteries.
- Displays: LiTHIUM BALANCE offers a range of standard displays (CAN-based) that can be seamlessly connected to the n-BMS.
- Relays: A range of standard and robust relays is offered for all products. In addition, these relays can be selected to suit current and voltage levels specific to almost any application.
Application Support: We offer application support to ensure smooth integration of modul into the system. The software license includes 5 hours of free support. However, other application support is provided on an hourly basis.
Training:Modul includes a comprehensive introduction to Li-ion technology and battery integration possibilities. LiTHIUM BALANCE has tailored its trainings specifically to user needs.
Remote surveillance: A modem-based surveillance system for modul is connected to the BMS via CAN. The data is stored on a secure server and can be accessed from anywhere.