Lithium Balance The compactly designed c-BMS Battery Management System manages up to 24 cells in series and up to 6 temperature sensors in the pack. The maximum pack voltage rating is 100V.
The product is designed for an extremely small footprint, measuring 150 x 70 mm. It includes powerful core components such as a dual-core safety-grade processor and a state-of-the-art Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) capable of achieving ±1 °C temperature accuracy and SOC accuracy within ±0.5%.
c-BMS is configured with licensed c-BMS CREATOR software that allows the battery integrator to create a unique battery design and customize it to their needs.
Product Order Number:
- c-BMS: 100924
- c-BMS CREATOR: 100940.99
- c-BMS SERVICE: 100941.99
- Configuraton Software: The c-BMS CREATOR software allows the battery designer to set the BMS configuration for their specific application and selected battery chemistry.
- USB/CAN: For the c-BMS CREATOR software, an adapter for USB to CAN conversion is required, allowing connection from BMS to PC.
LiTHIUM BALANCE offers a range of chargers which are both air-cooled and water cooled. Chargers are available in 1,8 kW, 3,3 kW and 6,6 kW capacities.
- Cell Monitoring Wire Herness: LiBAL can provide tailor-made cell monitoring and temperature wire harnesses for all c-BMS products.
- External Communication Wire: For all c-BMS products there is a range of different I/O cables for connection to shunts, VCUs, relays, CAN devices and other peripherals.
- Shunts: A range of standard, compact and high precision shunts for all n-BMS products is offered by LiBAL. These shunts are also available to suit currents specific to almost any application.
- HAL Effect Sensor: For all c-BMS products a range of standard high precision HAL effect sensors are offered. The HAL sensor can be selected to fit almost any application specific currents as well.
LiTHIUM BALANCE offers a range of cost-efficient cells. These products were proven on the market for over 10 years, can be managed by our BMS, and come with the possibility of extended warranty.
- Fuses: Fuses are another layer of safety for battery systems. LiTHIUM BALANCE also offers various fuses with suitable values for large format batteries.
- Displays: LiTHIUM BALANCE offers a range of standard displays (CAN-based) that can be seamlessly connected to the c-BMS.
- Relays: A range of standard and robust relays is offered for all products. In addition, these relays can be selected to suit current and voltage levels specific to almost any application.
Application Support: We offer application support to ensure smooth integration of modul into the system. The software license includes 5 hours of free support. However, other application support is provided on an hourly basis.
Training:Modul includes a comprehensive introduction to Li-ion technology and battery integration possibilities. LiTHIUM BALANCE has tailored its trainings specifically to user needs.
Remote surveillance: A modem-based surveillance system for modul is connect to the BMS via CAN. The data is stored on a secure server and can be accessed from anywhere.