Hansford ’s advanced 4-20mA vibration transmitters, or loop powered sensors, are engineered for use with the latest PLC (programmable logic controller), BMS (building management system), or SCADA (supervisory control and data acquisition) technologies, offering sophisticated solutions for condition monitoring and preventative maintenance.
We have a huge collection of velocity and acceleration Hansford 4-20mA Transmitters for many industries; with both top and side entry and a range of output types. There are also variety options of different cables for vibration sensors.
- Sensitivity: 50mV/g ~ 100mV/g
- Range: ±30 ~ ±60
- Cable Options: PUR, Braided, Silicon, Flame Retardant, ½ NPT and Flame Retardant cable for Terminal Head, FEP with Protective Conduit, 4 Core Polyolefin HFFR, 2 Pin MS, 3 Pin MS, M12
- Mounting Threads: ¼-28″ UNF Female, ¼-28″ UNF Male, Quick Fit Female, M6 x 1mm Male, M8 x 1.25mm Male, M10 x 1.5mm Male
- Protection Options: IP65, IP67, IP68
- Extra Options: Filtered, Intrinsically Safe, 316L Stainless Steel, Temperature Output PT100, 90° Side Exit, Temperature Output, 5% tolerance on sensitivity, Peak Range, Peak to Peak Range