Hansford Sensors Inc vibration sensor manufactures and supplies measurement equipment for various application fields. These fields includes metal, pharmaceuticals, wind power, marine, paper, mining and quarrying, food and beverage industries.
Vibration & velocity sensors and monitoring products are used globally by the world’s leading companies. Hansford sensors deliver an unrivaled combination of product quality and reliability, prompt delivery, competitive prices, outstanding customer and technical support.
Working Principle of Vibration Sensor
Hansford’s industrial accelerometers and vibration transmitters play a vital role in predictive or preventative maintenance and condition monitoring routines. These routines can examplfy for all forms of rotating shafts and machinery. And also this includes vibration & velocity sensors in pumps, fans, and motors. Hansford’s comprehensive range of cables, connectors, and accessories make installation and operation quick and simple and capture the whole data locally or remotely using PLC, BMS or 4-20mA input modules.
- Vibration & velocity sensors and 4-20mA vibration transmitters (loop powered sensors) protect key assets, including rolling mills and cooling towers in the metals industry.
- Hansford vibration sensors protect the complete fan and motor assemblies in air handling units in pharmaceuticals
- Accelerometers by Hansford Sensors prevent damage and keep turbines turning in all weathers in wind power.
- Hansford products monitor cargo pumps, turbochargers, Azipods, and ventilation fans to avoid machine failure and delays in marine applications.
- Hansford’s industrial accelerometers have robust design to withstand aggressive conditions for total reliability in paper mills.
- Pumps, crushers, and conveyors are monitored by Hansford’s vibration & velocity Sensors in the mining and quarrying sector.
- In the food and drink industry Hansford accelerometers monitor mixers, centrifuges, ovens, fans, and conveyors
- In the cement sector, Hansford vibration sensors and 4-20mA vibration transmitters (LPS) provide reliable and accurate condition monitoring results on kilns, crushers, mills and silos.
Tough and built to last, Hansford vibration sensors and systems deliver precision measurements time after time, under the most demanding conditions, helping customers improve the reliability, performance, and profitability of their manufacturing and process systems.
Get in touch with a member of our vibration monitoring sales support team to find the right vibration & velocity sensors for you, or browse our range of Hansford Sensors Inc vibration sensor 100mV/g Accelerometers and 4-20mA transmitters.
Hansford Sensors Inc
Showing all 12 results
Showing all 12 results