The GTM500, along with its counterpart, the GTM400, marks the debut of Sensata’s groundbreaking GTM contactor family. These contactors feature Glass-to-Metal Seals (GTMS), an industry-first in contactor design. GTMS technology enables the creation of highly effective electrically-insulative hermetic seals, ensuring unmatched reliability and performance.
- Small, compact contactor for switching 1500 VDC.
- UL and CE recognition
- Fully bidirectional switching
- Hermetic seal exceeds IP67-69 specifications, no exposed arcing to open air environments
- Perfect for solar, photovoltaic, inverter systems, battery packs, combiner boxes, DC arc fault interrupter systems or any other high voltage DC system
- High efficiency DC coils – PWM and dual coil. Ideal for systems where low coil power consumption is required
- Upright (stand-up) mounting, side mounting housing in process. Custom harnesses available
- Aux switch SPDT (normally open, normally closed or both)
- Energy storage system
- DC fast charging
- Photovoltaic controls