GIGAVAC GVB351CAB Bidirectional Contactor
GIGAVAC GVB351CAB Bidirectional Contactor offers wide range of options for various application fields with its robust structure. With its bidirectional structure, this contactor provides the best solution for your switching applications.
- Gas filled design offers lower resistance than non-hermetic switches resulting in higher system efficiency and less heat generation. Meet IP67 level.
- Suppression gas allows high fault interrupt capability and prohibits oxidation—Strong capability of cooling arc, rapidly breaking current.
- High Efficiency Dual DC Coils – Very low 12, 24, or 48 VDC continuous coil power with no EMI emissions or cross-talk on your system control power. Ideal for battery powered systems or where low power is needed.
- Built-in coil suppression for all DC coils – Saves you engineering time and parts cost to add external coil suppression.
- Not position-sensitive – can be mounted in any position for ease of installation.
- Certification pending: CE, UL 60947-4-1, CCC
For further technical features of this bidirectional Contactor, you can check specifications table below;
|Contact Arrangement||Main: SPST-NO|
|Mechanical Life||300,000 cycles|
|Coil Voltage, Nominal||24Vdc, Internal Coil Suppression|
|Coil Termination||Flying leads, 30 cm (12 in)|
|Auxiliary Contacts||SPST-NO normally open|