Sendyne Signature Series — Extreme Precision
Current and Voltage Measurement Modules
The Sendyne Signature Series are lightweight, portable current, voltage and temperature sensing modules suitable for precision laboratory measurements. An independently calibrated module measures current with an accuracy of 0.05% over a wide dynamic range. Galvanically isolated, the module includes a 100 µOhm shunt that enables measurement of ±100 A continuous (±500 A peak) currents. Alternative shunts are available for those wishing to measure smaller or higher currents.
|Shunt value||100 μOhm|
|Power supply||+5.0 V ±10% (isolating DC/DC is built-in)|
|Current measurement range||±100 A continuous/ ±513 A peak|
|Voltage measurement range||±150 V|
|Mating Connector||100-mil header|
|Module operating temprature range||-40 oC to +125 oC|
- High acurracy Lab environments
- Flow current precision lab.
- Industrial, Otomotive, Railway and Utility scale storage
- Provides current measurement with an accuracy of ±0.05% over a temperature range of -40 °C to +125 °C.
- Provides precise voltage measurement with flexible range (±0.05 % type.)
- Measurements take place within 5 milliseconds.
- Measurement takes place from mA to 500A; LAB-125 current measurement is from mA to 1500A.
- 61 µA resolution
- Outdoor temperature measurement can be measured with an accuracy of ± 1 °C
- Separate charge, discharge and total Coulomb counter.
- It has a simple serial communication interface.
- Software library available on GitHub for interfacing with NI LabView and other programs.
- Low power consumption.
- Isolated front terminal for “high current” or “low current” detection and reduction of system-generated noise.