GIGAVAC GVB351FCB Bi-Directional Contactor
- Gas filled design offers lower resistance than non-hermetic switches resulting in higher system efficiency and less heat generation. Meet IP67 level.
- Suppression gas allows high fault interrupt capability and prohibits oxidation—Strong capability of cooling arc, rapidly breaking current.
- High Efficiency Dual DC Coils – Very low 12, 24, or 48 VDC continuous coil power with no EMI emissions or cross-talk on your system control power. Ideal for battery powered systems or where low power is needed.
- Built-in coil suppression for all DC coils – Saves you engineering time and parts cost to add external coil suppression.
- Not position-sensitive – can be mounted in any position for ease of installation.
- Certification pending: CE, UL 60947-4-1, CCC
|Contact Arrangement||Main: SPST-NO|
|Mechanical Life||300,000 cycles|
|Coil Voltage, Nominal||48Vdc, Internal Coil Suppression|
|Coil Termination||Flying leads, 122 cm (48 in)|
|Auxiliary Contacts||SPST-NO normally open|