Bidirectional DC Contactor GVB352BAX
GIGAVAC GVB352BAX Bidirectional DC contactor provides the best solution for electric vehicle applications such as EV power distributors, and EV battery charging systems. Technical details of GVB352BAX bidirectional contactor series have been listed below:
- With completely gas-filled (hermetically sealed) design, this contactor offers lower resistance than non-hermetic swithces. Therefore, has a higher system capability and less heat production. Also, meets IP67 level.
- This contactor can supress gas, so it allows high fault interrupt capability and prevent oxidation. Dealing with cooling arc with higher rates, and rapidly breaking current.
- EMI emissions or any noisy signal such as cross-talk cannot be seen on the system with High-Efficiency Dual DC coils of this contactor. This feature especially convenient for battery-powered systems or where low power is needed
- With built-in coil suppression systems for DC coils, this series of contactor saves engineering time and prevents any time-consuming process on the installation.
- This contactor can be mounted in any desired position with easy installation.
- Approved certifications: CE, UL 60947-4-1, CCC
|Contact Arrangement||Main: SPST-NO|
|Mechanical Life||300,000 cycles|
|Coil Voltage, Nominal||12Vdc, Internal Coil Suppression|
|Coil Termination||Flying leads, 30 cm (12 in)|